Hello, from Erika and Mie, to Rosie and Amber.

Blog Forums Erasmus+ team forum Hello, from Erika and Mie, to Rosie and Amber.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mmkahlert
    Keymaster

Erika: Hello Rosie! I am 13 years old and my birthday is on 15. july. I like to play football and we have 10 horses and 2 cats. I have 1 little brother and 1 big brother.

Lfsnuppa123 on snapchat.

Mie: Hello Amber! I am 13 years old and my birthday is on 15. November. My hobby is track and field. We have one dog. And i have a little sister.

Mie: snapchat: miehage

We are jusing our teachers account.

A. Lampe

Hi Mie!!
    This is Amber. I am 13 also and my birthdays February the 23rd. My hobbies include sports, especially swimming and music. I live in bath with my parents and younger brother. I am really looking forward to staying with you and your family! I am so excited to come to Norway! I don’t have Snapchat but you can contact me on Whatsapp if you have it?

Looking forward to meeting you,
    Amber

A. Lampe

Hi Erika!!
    This is Rosie and I am also 13 years old. My birthday is on August 24. My hobbies include dancing and playing the flute. I have 1 older sister. I have 3 rabbits and a hamster. I’m looking forward to staying you and your family in Norway!! I also don’t have snapchat but I do have Instagram and WhatsApp if you have it?? My Instagram is _rosie_p_

Looking forward to seeing you,
    Rosie x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.